Friday, August 31, 2012

Stacking the Shelves # 19


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Welcome back my friends! I hope you find something that you like within my books that
I've borrowed, purchased, or received from publishers and NetGalley/Edelweiss. 

Buyer beware! This weeks STS rocks the house down to the ground! I won a box that
contained 20 YA books! Some I had before and will end up giving them away over the
course of the month or trading them for something newer. The rest I need to find time
from being bombarded with ARC's to read them!

So, let's get it on! 

 Received from Netgalley and Flux books:

 

Received from Edelweiss and  Harper Collins:

Received via Giveaway!

Borrowed via Library (Been on hold for 2 months!)
 

Won in a giveaway! (Note: Only putting up the ones I have not read!)

  
 
 
 
 
 

Like I said before, this has been a most excellent week in regards to getting books!
Doesn't count the freebie I downloaded for my Kindle via Amazon!
Please feel free to leave me your link. I shall do my best to return the favor
in a timely manner.

Thank you so much for enjoying my STS!

20 comments:

  1. Damn girl, you got some good luck this week for winning all that! That's pretty awesome! Luckily they picked the right person b/c you read fast as hell! :-P
    -Jenese
    www.readersconfession.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't include those books that I already read and will probably end up giving away or trading for something else!

      Delete
  2. Um...WOW!!! I want to read so many of these. Ten is at the top of my want list right now. I hope you have a great reading week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great haul :).
    I've read The Selection this summer and really liked it :).
    And I loved Until I Die <3 that second book is even better than the first one. I met Amy Plum in Paris in May and she is so nice !
    Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I never get stuff from the library cuz I just assume they don't have good stuff but you have changed my mind. Great haul.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of awesomeness in this haul. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh nice! Most of those are new to me! I did read A Want so Wicked! Never read the first book, but liked that one. It was pretty good! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Raft looks really interesting, it's the one I noticed in that giant pile. I hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the last kelly gay, it's a great series and this book is amazing. I haven't read your other books but there are some I would love to learn more about. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one helluva books for one week ;) Awesome haul! :D

    Fara @ Tumbling In Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! What a giveaway!!! Smart Girls is an awesome read, I really hope you love it as much as I did!! And TEN! OMG!!! I am so jealous. I want that book SO BAD! Enjoy :)

    Anna @ Literary Exploration
    My Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome haul! Happy reading!

    Thanks for stopping by
    my STS =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhh I am SO pumped about Ten. It's going to be such a great fall read.

    Happy reading :-)

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holllyyyyy SO MANY BOOKS! You won such great books. Ahh TEN! I hear it's a scary read. Thanks for sharing your haul! ENjoy all your books!
    ------
    Giselle from Book Nerd Canada
    Stacking the Shelves #18

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWESOME books!!! my sister and i really liked a midsummer's nightmare and i hope you do too. enjoy!! happy reading :)

    our StS.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWESOME WINS, so lucky!! Great selection, I want to read A midsummers nightmare, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So lucky winning that box of goodies... although personally you should skip The Selection :D

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahh you won a ton of stuff! Super jealous of Ten, and basically everything you won!! Ahh I hope you enjoy your amazing haul Shelley! :) There are some amazing-looking contemporary books in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohh! I hope you like Until I Die! It looks awesome!
    That's a great haul, btw.
    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You got so many great books! Don't you just love it when those library holds finally come in?? Hope you enjoy all these.

    This Week's Book Haul on Melissa's Midnight Musings

    ReplyDelete