Saturday, May 21, 2016

#Stacking the Shelves / Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged # 17 - Featuring Chloe Neill, Faith Hunter, Sarah J Maas


Bought Borrowed and Bagged is all about the latest additions to your library – virtual or actual, with books that are  bought, borrowed, won or ARCs  you will be reading soon. Bought Borrowed and Bagged is a homage to to Barron’s Books and Baubles from Karen Marie Moning’s amazing Fever series, and is hosted by Braine over at Talk Supe. 

Thanks for Shopping by! 
Have a great weekend!

~Shelley~

This Weeks Reviews: 

Monday - The Girl I Used to Be by April Henry (YA, Mystery)

Tuesday - Ruined by Amy Tintera (YA, Fantasy)

  Wednesday - Traitor Angels by Anne Bankman (YA, Historical)

Thursday - Dream On by Kerstin Gier (YA, Fantasy)


Saturday - Elixir by Ruth Vincent (Urban Fantasy)

Dissolution by Lee S. Hawke (Science Fiction, YA) - Talk Supe Blog



Scheduled for Next Week: 

Monday - Rise by Jennifer Anne Davis (YA, FANTASY)

Tuesday - Struck by Amanda Carlson (Urban Fantasy)

Wednesday - All Fixed Up by Linda Grimes (Urban Fantasy)

  Thursday - Divine Descendant by Jenna Black (Urban Fantasy)

Friday - Scintillate by Tracy Clark (YA, Fantasy) 

 Saturday - Deviate by Tracy Clark (YA, Fantasy)

*Received from Publisher/Authors*

 

*Granted approval via NetGalley/Edelweiss*

 

*Borrowed from Library*

   





7 comments:

  1. I got the Sarah J. Maas book as well. You got a few that are new to me this week. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Rose and Thorn looks interesting! I love a good fairy tale retelling!! And ooh The Sight!! Hoping I get that one for review somewhere down the line! LOL! And eep!! I still need to read ACOMAF!! So behind! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I hope you love ACOMAF as much as I did/still do! I'll definitely be looking out for your review on that one^^ Love the cover for Rose and Thorn too! Lots of these are new to me but I hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I so badly want to read A Court of Mist and Fury!

    Enjoy your new books! :)

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My Book Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Darkly Beating Heart sounds interesting. I like that it is set in Japan. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul. I am looking forward to The Sight, and signed up for the Faith Hunter book as well. Hope you enjoy!
    Bambi's StS and Recap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rose Thorn for Talk Supe! And I'm reading Maas right now, why do I need sleep?!?!

    ReplyDelete