Friday, July 3, 2015

*Stacking The Shelves/Weekly Wrap-Up* Week Ending July 4, 2015.

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course eBooks!

WELCOME BACK!
Has anyone noticed that I've been reading a whole lot of YA lately? 
Seems to be all I've scheduled to read. Hoping that will change a bit next week
For those in the US of A, Happy 4th of JULY weekend! Be safe, and be careful of those fireworks!

~Shelley~
The Week in Reviews:

Saturday & Sunday - No Posts Scheduled

Scheduled for Next Week:

Monday - Loop by Karen Akins (YA Science Fiction/Time Travel)
 Tuesday - Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine (YA Dystopian)
Wednesday - Renegade by Kerry Wilkinson (YA Dystopian)
Thursday - Ghost Light by E.J. Stevens (Urban Fantasy)
Friday - Chasing Daybreak by Ranae Glass (Urban Fantasy)
Saturday - Steampunk Saturday TBA

Received via NetGalley

     


     

     


Amazon deals:

     

Borrowed from Library
     








11 comments:

  1. OOoh envious of A Whole New World! Cannot wait to read that one! And Shades of Treason is another I must buy soon too! Great reads! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of these I'm unfamiliar with. Curious Beginnings has a lovely cover. Here's My STS. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I requested "Hunter" but I haven't heard back yet. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! Hunter and A Whole New World sound SO good. Enjoy your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved The Conspiracy of Us! I just got A Whole New World and I'm very excited! Sounds like an interesting twist on Aladdin!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul this week! A Whole New World sounds so great. I really want to check out A Court of Thorns and Roses. I won a copy but I still haven't gotten around to reading it! Enjoy all your books. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay for the Brennan book, I'm so curious to read it!!! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome stack of books this week. They look amazing Shelly, I'm in Florida right now. Hoping to get some reading done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got A Whole New World from NG too but boy are the (already) negative reviews really discouraging me. I've got to make time for A Court of Thorns and Roses. Super excited for that one. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to read A Whole New World! I loved A Court of Thorns and Roses! Hope you enjoy all your books!

    My StS

    Lizzie @ Lizzie the Sarcastic Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  11. I almost requested A whole New World but resisted as I have a bit too much as is. I'll have to keep an eye out for your review on it.
    I've been stuck on a lot of YA I noticed lately. While I still have a lot o f reviews to share, I am determined to better balance my reading starting this month. I'll have to stop by tomorrow to see your review of Ink & Bone. I hope you enjoy all your new books. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete